for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Dat!? Part Deux



If you visit this site you damn well better have watched the Colts Saints Super Bowl match up last night. Although I was rooting for the Colts because I drool at the mouth watching Peyton play and think he will go down as the best quarterback in history, I am not too disappointed with the outcome. The Saints were the better TEAM last night and its hard not to admire the gutsy playcalling of Sean Payton (even though he looks like a scumbag). When the Saints went up by 7 in the fourth quarter I was not worried at all and kept telling my friends that it was "Manning's time to shine." Unfortunately I was wrong. Despite Peyton's game-changing mistake last night, I still think that he is a much better quarterback than Drew Brees. I think Brees is a great quarterback but the Saint's offense is a machine and a good one at that. However, without Peyton Manning the Colts would have been 4-12 team and you can't say the same about Brees and the Saints. Unfortunately for me, the better team won the Super Bowl last night and they deserved to.

I was one of the few Colts fans watching the game and it was annoying as fuck listening to my drunk friends screaming "Who Dat!?" like a bunch of retards after every first down. Overall, the Super Bowl didn't disappoint. I credit this to a great evening with friends, natty light bottles, and 300 B Dubs spicy chicken wings.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of Royalties do you think Duece McAllister get from that jersey sell?

    ReplyDelete