for your enlightenment and entertainment

Saturday, February 13, 2010

And the Reggie for the Ruined Career of the Year Goes to...


Gilbert Arenas! Gil has successfully gone from being in my top 5 favorite athletes list to being in the bottom 5. He has sabotaged the Wizards for the last 3 years, and if they can't dump his 100,000,000 dollar contract, they'll be ruined for another couple years. I'm a little surprised that he won with 71% of the votes. Tiger was 2nd with 19%, Jamarcus was 3rd with 9%, and Serena and Manny had 0 votes.

Speech:
"Yeah I'd like to thank Smith &Wesson, Remington, Colt, Glock, Beretta. God I'm just so excited I hope I didn't forget anybody. Thank you to all the people who voted for me this is a huge honor. I can end my career now because I won a Reggie."

Tears and music and his career is DONE! Book closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment