for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quote of the Day

(Alex Rodriguez, fucking douche)

"Therapy is a good thing ... it can be therapeutic."
-A-Rod

I can't stand the Yankees, and I really can't stand A-Rod. The guy is a douche and a cheater. Can't really hold cheater against him though because everyone cheats in baseball, so were stuck with just douche.

One of A-Rods biggest knocks has been that he hasn't been able to come through in clutch time. I used to believe this until I actually went back and looked through his numbers, but only once in the past 5 seasons has he batted below .300 from August- October. That was in 2008 when the Yanks sucked and missed the playoffs despite spending $ out their ass. It also doesn't hurt that he averages like 10 bombs and like 25 RBI's during those months either. Makes me hate him even more that one of his biggest criticisms isn't even true. Maybe that therapy is the key..too bad he couldn't hack it on his own.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like A-Rod either but he came through in the clutch this year and won it for my Yankees. Jeter is the real face of baseball though.

    ReplyDelete