for your enlightenment and entertainment

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Athlete of the Day---Marvin Harrison


Marvin Harrison is one of the greatest wider receivers in the history of football. He owns or shares over 30 NFL records. He was the golden boy, "why can't other receivers act more like Marvin" type dude. Didn't celebrate or anything. He just went about his business. Maybe he was a good guy, or maybe he was just a cold blooded killer who didn't joke around about shit. I'd bet the house on the latter. He tried to kill some dude named Dwight Dixon outside of some garage that he owns. Dixon sued, but couldn't prove that Harrison was the shooter. I mean it was with Marvin's gun outside of a garage that he owned. Obviously this dude thought he got a bum deal. He probably brought his car in for a tire rotation and ended up with a new engine. Typical mechanic. Anyway Cold blooded killas don't like being sued for shooting at people. That's fucking embarrassing to them because it means they missed. They'd rather be put in the pen for life for killing rather than being sued for missing. So Dixon is obviously dead now but I'm sure you had figured that out halfway through reading this. Shot two blocks from Harrison's sports bar. He was just keepin it real. Where are you gonna be tonight Marvin?

3 comments:

  1. I disagree with Marvin being the Athlete of the day on such a monumental day in history. Warren Sapp, one of the greatest d tackles of all time, has to post $1500 bail for a little Domestic Violence, that took place in Miami while he was down there being a guest analyst for CBS at the Super Bowl. I mean how many 6'7" 325 defensive tackles do you know can make 7 pro bowl appearances, have a super bowl ring, and be runner up on Dancing with the Stars? Thats Fucking Impressive. He is being accused a of choking his girlfriend. I am not buying it, my bet is on some kinky sex gone wrong. Anyways Warren your the Athlete of the Day in my book. - CARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARL- I really appreciate your input on who I should make the athlete of the day. I went with Marvin just because he was a Colt and he murders people..Maybe Sapp can be the idiut of the week or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus - First off Love the site. Ultimately you are the one who creates who makes the cut and who doesn't. I mean you are the Sports Jesus. I was just giving you shit, just because I can, and I wanted you to know that people really do read this blog, even if I am the only one who comments. You do not have to make Warren Sapp anything if you do not want too. - CARL

    PS - I think old Timmy Tebow should be the IDIUT of the week for that HOMO commercial he did. I cant believe that the media made such a big deal about that. I think the only reason he did it was to show the scouts he could hit. And if Timmy is such a christian, then why did he hit a girl. Hitting a girl is against the rules in my book. But thats just my $.02.

    PSS - WHO DAT baby!

    ReplyDelete