for your enlightenment and entertainment

Friday, February 5, 2010

Carolina Wins!



No I'm kidding, and them getting a quality win (not NC State) is starting to turn into a when pigs fly type of situation. The Heels now have an insulting 13-9 record (2-5 in the ACC) and are barreling towards .500. Roy's gonna need to dig into his vocab to find a way to criticize the team after saying last week, "How can you go any lower? Be honest, how can it be any worse than it is right now?" Let me introduce you to "lower." Yeah Virginia Tech is better than UVA and it was in Blacksburg, but seriously, how do you lose your next game after getting embarrassed at home by the Hoos? That just doesn't happen. Now they're gonna go to Maryland on Sunday and lose by double digits. Duke is coming up on Wednesday. I'll be there in my gameday shirt with hotel liquor bottles in my pockets. I sit above the UNC bench so they better hope they don't get blown out or I'm throwing a Smithfield BBQ sandwich at Deon Thompson's head. Then testing out the old arm with a chik fil a nugget at Dick Vitale's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment