for your enlightenment and entertainment

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dunleavy "Steps Down" as Clippers Head Coach



Okay so what I haven't mentioned about myself is that I am an enormous closet Clippers fan. They're the first NBA team I ever went to see. My family was in LA back in '99 or 2000 or something and my dad asked if I wanted to go to Lakers game to see Kobe and Shaq, or a Clippers vs. Blazers game. Much to the shagrin of my dad, I wanted to see Rasheed Wallace, Arvydas Sabonis and the Portland Trailblazers take on Lamar Odom, the Kandi Man Michael Olowokandi, and the LA Clippers. Maybe I ruined the vacation, maybe there not being a fucking Cheetah at the San Diego Zoo ruined it. I don't know I'm not a doctor. Anyway, I'm about the happiest Clippers fan in Virginia right now. Dunleavy has been ruining all star caliber talent his whole coaching career, and I was losing my mind watching him try to do it to Eric Gordon (my favorite player). The Clips couldn't completely rid the organization of the virus (he's still GM) but hopefully Baron Davis will stop pouting and start running an offense. Look for EG to average 25 points per game after the all star break.

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe I ruined the vacation, maybe there not being a fucking Cheetah at the San Diego Zoo ruined it. I don't know I'm not a doctor." Gets my vote for Quote of the day... CARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't that around the time of the JAILblazers? - nuz

    ReplyDelete