for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If You're Into Gettin Rich


Since I went 3 for 3 last night I figured I'd ride the hot streak. If you want to add to the millions you made last night, go with these picks.


Georgia Tech +1 against Miami. Is Vegas serious here? Miami 2-7 in the ACC losing by an average of like 12 points. Yeah GT has been struggling a little lately but there's no fucking way you pass up a +1 spread against a team that's 2-7 in conference play. I'll make you the IDIUT of the week if you do.

Next you go NBA with the Bobcats -2.5 against the T Wolves. The Bobcats had lost 4 straight before beating my Wiz last night. Thats a quality win in my book. Look for them to win by double digits because the Wolves have 0 game outside of the paint with the exception of Wayne Ellington but he goes no love from Rambis.

Break the fucking bank by taking Baylor -2.5 against Nebraska. Nebraska is 1-7 in Big 12 play and everyone knows they're working on building a time machine so they can go back to the mid 90s when they were actually good at a sport. hint: it still wasn't basketball.

Extra Credit:
If a money line comes out on the Richmond v Rhode Island game, take Rhode Island they're fucking 19-3 and get no love from the polls. It's a home game too. Feel free to take them at -5.5 if no moneyline comes out, but don't quote me on that one. AKA if you lose you can't blame it on Sports Jesus


The word of the Lord

3 comments:

  1. Who got on the Tobacco Road game? I got so much cash from last night that I want to re-invest I need more than 3 games. - CARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say "Who you got" - CARL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sports Jesus let me down. I lost so much money last night I feel like Barack.... - CARL

    ReplyDelete