for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, February 8, 2010

Athlete of the Day---Drew Brees


I guess I have to do a player from the game last night. I thought about doing Hank Baskett for dropping that onside kick. I mean he's a receiver who the Colts picked up for special teams purposes after he got cut from the Eagles. Goodluck with the job hunt Hank. Anyway, I have to do Drew Brees because he had a sweet game. At one point in the game he was 7/12 passing and looking pretty JV. Well he made the varsity squad when he completed 25 of his next 27 passes. The fact that he's such an unbelievably accurate passer blows my mind considering he's like 6 feet tall in cleats and can't see the middle of the field over the offensive line. There's not much else that I can say about the guy. He's good as shit, and despite being painfully northern, he seems like a good dude.


PS, haha how did Calton Banks get into this party? I guess hosting a game show on GSN gives you some real pull in Hollywood.

PPS, I 100% lockdown guarantee you that Brees called him Calton and asked him to do the dance. That sort of fame is something you just can't shake

No comments:

Post a Comment