for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, February 8, 2010

Fuck You Mark Schlereth


This may appear unprovoked, but when I his big fucking head on TV grinning like he's smarter, tougher, and better looking than everyone, I just can't help myself. Just because you've had 20 knee surgeries (I didn't even have to look that up because he says it like every day) doesn't mean you're tough. It means you're stupid for being a 245 pound guard in the NFL. Get off ESPN and go back to playing Detective Roc Hoover on Guiding Light. Oh wait, it got canceled. I've never watched a Soap Opera before, but if a TV show is on for like 60 years then a big, roided, arrogant fuck joins the cast and it gets canceled, I know where I'd point my finger.


PS, check out his official website. Legit

No comments:

Post a Comment