for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, February 18, 2010

And the Reggie for Play of the Year Goes to...


Tracy Porter's pick six in the Superbowl. It was hard to come up with nominees for this category, but I think this would have been a no brainer no matter what plays I put up. I could not believe my eyes when Reggie Wayne and Peyton fucked up their lockdown guarantee play good for at least 10 yards every time. They could run that play at night, blackout drunk, and blindfolded and complete it every single time. Divine intervention is the only plausible explanation, so that's what I'll go with. Sorry Tracy. God gets credit for that play.
Tracy Porter 63%
Lebron's game winner 21%
AP's run 16%

Speech:
"Damn I must be the best cornerback in the league. Pickin off legends is my job, and nobody does it better than Tracy. Oh, if Brett Favre retires, you can thank me. Who Dat say dey better than Tracy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment