for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Roy Williams' Warning to Carolina


So after another blowout loss last night at the hands of a struggling Georgia Tech, good ol' Roy made some more weird comments to the Atlanta media. He talked about being contacted by a bunch of NBA teams offering him head coaching jobs. Why Roy? Why the fuck would you go dropping info like that? I know why! The UNC athletic director was carbon copied with a special message "if I even hear a rumor about me losing my job, I'm out. I've got higher paying jobs waiting for me, and I'm out before I can be disrespected, dadgumit!" I love Roy, but I feel like he has completely given up on this season, and it has rubbed off on the players. They were so embarrassing last night. The only player trying was John Henson because he's finally getting his shot to show people he's good. We'll be back to dominance next year with Harrison Barnes coming. He is a Michael Jordan/James Worthy/God hybrid Guard-Forward prototype with a 4.0 GPA. He probably knows the cure for cancer, who killed Kennedy, and what happened to the colonists at Roanoke Island too. Throw in a classic 6'6" shooting guard in Reggie Bullock, John Henson hitting puberty and filling out a little, and a 6'4" point guard in Kendall Marshall who send Larry Drew dribbling out of control to the end of the bench, and you've got a National Championship. Period. Harrison Barnes told me. Did I tell you he can see into the future too?

No comments:

Post a Comment