for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And the Reggie for Biggest Douchebag of the Year Goes to...



Tim Tebow in a fucking landslide. He beat up the other nominees like he beat up his draft stock at the Senior Bowl. He got 85% of the votes, Canseco 10%, Milton Bradley 5%, Chad Ochocinco and Joey Porter got 0%. I mean Tebow was definitely the favorite in this category, but I didn't think it'd be this big of a blowout. Just shows that I guess you can be too nice.

Speech:
"I'd like to thank Jesus Christ, Coach Meyer, my parents, and Filipino kids I circumsized for all of their support. I promise that no one will try as hard to be a douchebag as I will try. I promise that no one will speak with a more feminine voice than I do. And I promise that no rookie will have more pranks pulled on them than I will have pulled on me. God Bless."

1 comment:

  1. Fuck Tim Tebow, he's a self loathing cunt that as no chance as well as no sexual activity. he's probably going to end up opening up a vitamin story or he might be your neighborhood veterinarian, but the redskin will probably use their fourth overall pick to scoop him up. I'd rather see Tedow get his shit rocked behind a fuck up offensive line than faggot Jimmy Clauson.

    ReplyDelete