for your enlightenment and entertainment

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IDIUT of the Week---Tim Tebow


The IDIUT of the week this week is the golden boy himself Tim Tebow. I have always defended Tebow when everyone makes fun of him. I think I've done this because of my love for Tyler Hansbrough. I mean how can someone be criticized for effort? Tebow's actions this past week have changed my opinion of him. First, it's announced that he'll be doing a pro-life commercial during the Superbowl. I'm not saying I don't agree with his stance I don't want to get into that. But dude, Tim, how bout you make an NFL roster before you start doing bold politically charged commercials. This isn't Florida anymore. I mean leave Superbowl commercials to the football playing horses and the Miller High life guy. People get drunk while they watch the Superbowl, you can't have everyone laughing and high fiving and getting tanked then all of a sudden your feminine ass voice comes on the TV talking about abortion. Its beyond a buzz kill. Plus what if a some dude is hittin on a girl. Queue the awkward silence.

By the way, great job murdering your draft stock at the Senior Bowl workouts and game. I know you cried yourself to sleep every night after Todd McShay was done fucking your abilities on Sportscenter. I can't wait for the combine when people see that you're slow at shit. You can't mask your absence of athleticism with your size in the pros. God Bless

1 comment: