for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Wish ESPN Would Stop Showing UNC Games


So the Carolina vs. Florida State game has the 7 pm eastern standard primetime slot on ESPN tonight. As people know, I'm an enormous fan of the Heels, but come on ESPN. Enough is enough. It's starting to seem like they get some sick pleasure out of showing Carolina lose on national TV. We all know they suck, so stop fucking showing them because I don't want to watch, but my powder blue blood won't let me ignore the game. If you have to show an ACC game, show BC and Virginia Tech thug around and get physical. That's way more entertaining than watching the Heels lose. It's fucking old news. But ESPN is all about old news like when they aired the mascot eating the cheerleader like 3 hours after an amateur blog posted it.


I miss Ty Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment