for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Laron Landry is the Anti-Tits

It makes me sick to watch football players talk shit after every SINGLE tackle. It's even worse when they talk shit after making a tackle when the guy gets a first down. Enter Laron Landry. I don't think he understands that making a tackle is his job and he doesn't need to celebrate it like he just fucked Brooklyn Decker. Landry thinks that he is God's gift to earth when in reality, he hasn't lived up to the hype. The Skins signed him out of LSU to a 5 year $41 Million contract. I'll admit Landry is a big hitter and can change the momemtum of the game with one hit, but it seems that if he can't do that he will just give up on the play. Landry had to of injected some of those steroids into his lips because no person could do that much shit talking without their mouth going numb by the second half. Now I know I'm not even close to the having the same knowledge about Landry and the Skins as my collegues, but Landry would piss me off if he were on any team (Not to mention this is reaction to Tiny's shit talking about A-Rod).

Luckily we have Brandon Jacobs to put Landry in his place

No comments:

Post a Comment