for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, February 22, 2010

And the Reggie for Idiut of the Year Goes to...


Gilbert Arenas of course. He is cleaning up this year already winning ruined career of the year. He was the obvious choice considering he brought fucking guns to the locker room. That's generally frowned upon in the NBA. I don't know what they do in that dog and pony show they call the Warrior's organization, but that just doesn't fly in DC. DC has enough issues with guns Gil. They're so sensitive about it that they changed the team name from the Washington Bullets (the sweetest team name and uniforms ever) to the Wizards.

Speech:
"Wow I never thought I would be standing up here accepting my 2nd Reggie. I've already thanked my sponsors Smith and Wesson, Glock, etc so I just want to thank the good Lord for this one. And my mom for raising me to be a good man and a good citizen."


PS, thanks to those of you who voted for me. I got 2nd in the voting. It's truly an honor to be considered the biggest idiut of the year. I know who the person who wrote in Bret Parnell is (Brad), and I'm guessing he had some influence in the fact that the other two people who wrote my name in spelled it with one T. If he didn't tell you to do that, my name is spelled with 2 Ts. Get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment