for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, April 5, 2010

"You're Gettin Long-Winded on Me Bro"


Tiger Woods just finished his press conference, and I'm still laughing. He made so many cocky little side comments that made me burst out laughing by myself. When he was asked if he wanted to play in the Ryder Cup he goes, "If I qualify." His arrogance is astonishing. I don't mind it, but I do think its hilarious. Other than that, I thought he handled it well and answered the questions fine. He did slip up when he was asked about pain killers and Ambien. He was like "well I took Ambien to help me sleep when my dad died." Uhh dude, that was 4 years ago. They asked if he was taking it recently and he tried to throw the "my dad died" at them as a diversion. He never answered the question. Anyway, it's back to the range for Tiger. Time to dominate.

No comments:

Post a Comment