for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NFL Draft Tomorrow Night


I never get quite as pumped for the NFL draft as I do for the NBA draft because it's so fucking long. It's 7 grueling rounds of straight drafting. Once they get through the first 2 rounds it becomes about as interesting as a PBS documentary. The only cool thing about rounds 3-7 is waiting for that guy from your favorite team who you think is sweet to get drafted. Although you think this guy is awesome and should be a first rounder, he probably isn't. Anyway, I'm interested to see where guys like C.J. Spiller and Eric Berry go, but that's about it. The Redskins have made, as always, a lot of shitty and weird offseason moves that have compromised a lot of their picks so I can't get pumped about that. Oh, and Tebow better not show up. I'd be furious if I was a first round lock, but didn't get an invite because ratings hungry ESPN wants Tim Tebow's 3rd round ass to get a bunch of TV time.


PS, maybe the Skins will draft Kam Chancellor in a late round. Why? Because he's fucking sweet dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment