for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#8. Kimbo Slice

Whoever the cop was who arrested Kimbo Slice is probably the man down at the precinct. I bet he came in to work the next morning to a standing ovation and a promotion. I wouldn't get within 50 yards of this enormous maniac. If I pulled him over I'd use the megaphone and say, "Hi there Mr. Slice. If you would be so kind as to drive to the police station so some of the guys can meet you and get an autograph, that would be great. I'll follow you in my car." Then I'd call every big dude I know and tell them to be there waiting with tranquilizer guns and a big net like they were trying to capture a rabid bear. Kimbo is one scary dude. Just look at that shirt. If a big dude is wearing a shirt like that, it means "don't fuck with me. I'm partying."

No comments:

Post a Comment