for your enlightenment and entertainment

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

# 8. Jason Giambi






You know what makes this stache so great? I mean yeah it's the perfect shape and everything, but what makes it number 8 is the never-changing crazy look in Giambi's eyes. This is a case where he was already able to strike fear in the eyes of opposing pitchers without it, but with the stache he makes them shit their pants. Imagine being a pitcher and you've got this mustached, roided freak with a look that says "I've murdered people, and you're next" written all over his face standing at the plate waiting to do one of three things: rip a homer, drill one at your fucking head, or charge you if you throw anywhere near him. If he charged me with that stache, I would curl into a ball and start apologized for all my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment