for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#1. Lanny McDonald








Hahahahahaaha. An absolutely unbelievable mustache. Picking Lanny as number 1 was the easiest decision I've made in years. I'd have more trouble choosing between Dwayne Wade and Boy George for my IM basketball team. Each picture captures something different.

Top: Stoicism and focus. Statuesque.

Middle: Glorious victory. He looks like he just pillaged Greenland with Erik the Red.

Bottom: I can't quite read that look he's giving the cameraman. I've narrowed it down to two. The "what the fuck did you just say to me?" look, and the "Helmet? What the fuck is a helmet?" look.



1 comment:

  1. Terri Schiavo Jokes are FunnyApril 8, 2010 at 6:41 PM

    I bet you this guy has a wonderful SHIT HAMMERED ATHLETE OF THE DAY picture somewhere out there.

    ReplyDelete