for your enlightenment and entertainment

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tiger is Joe Coolin



I just can't get over Tiger's new look he's got going on. He's rockin shades and a goatee, and it's fucking hilarious. Maybe the sunglasses are part of his new look that is trying to say "hey, I'm just one of the guys" when it's really saying "hey, I'm an arrogant douche." Tiger hasn't messed with his look much during his career, but when he has, it's been terrible. Remember when he bleached the hair only on the top of his head? That was a disaster. I bleached my hair once...In the 6th grade. I'm still embarrassed by that, but at least I wasn't in my late 20s. He doesn't look like "one of the guys" when he does these things. He just looks like a nerdy asshole.

Check out this video of him during his practice round. I love the chatter going on in the background. "Tiger sportin the shades huh?" "Tiger, you gonna shave before the tournament or is it a hockey thing?"









No comments:

Post a Comment