for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Logo Contest- DO IT!

So we've gotten like five submissions for the logo which for the first day is ok I guess, but we need a whole lot more. I'm talking at least 20. We want to have a tough decision to make. The $20 gift card to ANY national chain is for real. Think of what you could do with that money. Say you won and asked us for a gift card to itunes. You could buy 20 songs, 2 movies, an entire album and 8 songs, or you could rent like 6 movies. I can't stress to you enough how important this is to the site. Like I said before, don't be shy. If you don't know how to use the computer to make it, then draw it. You could just send us a shittily drawn logo. It doesn't matter because if it's a sweet idea, we'll clean it up, and you'll be 20 dollars richer.

5 comments:

  1. I got a winner designed, and I know it is a winner, but I need more on the table from you before I submit my deisgn. Post here when you are ready to make a deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. send it...or dont. we don't negotiate with terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aint no terroirst you Asshole. I am a graphic deisgner and avid fan of Sports on the Reg. However, my services are worth more than $20 gift card.
    Keep these accusations up and I'll have Barstool sports make you look like you are some 12 year old amateur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just send it dude. Don't play this game it's JV as shit. I'll take a look at it and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the design is that money then we can discuss upping the ante. If you'd like to reach us outside this comment section, we'd welcome an email at sportsonthereg@gmail.com.

    PS- Terrorist thing was only a joke.

    ReplyDelete