for your enlightenment and entertainment

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mayhem-Skins Trade for Mcnabb

There I was sitting on my couch, watching a glorious Opening Night baseball game still buzzed from the copious amounts of liquor I consumed at the family Easter celebration, when a Breaking News alert catches my eye, "Eagles trade QB Donovan Mcnabb to Redskins". WHO DID WHAT!?!? Almost threw up I was so shocked. Since this happened like 8 minutes ago I till haven't had time to digest everything, so an analysis will have to wait till tomorrow. This is crazy, within milliseconds of the alert my phone started going nuts. Thought I was about to be blown up by a self destructing blackberry. Literally had like 8 calls and 15 texts all within 45 seconds. Shit is still buzzing off the hook. Anyways, I'm hearing Skins gave up a 2nd this year and either 3rd or 4th next year depending on performance. More to come tomorrow.

PS- Are the Eagles retarded? Why would you trade McNabb in your own division.? He has so many reasons now to want to murder them twice a year. Not only have they treated him like crap his entire career, now they go and trade him to a rival? Should have sent his ass to the left coast to an AFC team.

2 comments:

  1. With Larry Johnson, Willy Parker & Donovan McNab Redskins are now definitely favorites to win the 2006 NFC East Championship

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha chill squid..don't forget about devin thomas, malcolm kelly, london fletch, tana, and orakpo...you studs+savvy vets= wins on the reg

    ReplyDelete