for your enlightenment and entertainment

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello Hollywood


Jason Taylor, aka the bald ballroom nomad (copyrighted by Sports on the Reg), has switched teams once again, and it's pretty obvious why he did it. The Jets are the Hard Knocks team and he's trying to break into Hollywood. He's all about the exposure, not the football. I can't think of another instance where a player was signed for zero reasons pertaining to football. Actually, the signing of Jason Taylor negatively affects the Jets' awesome defense. He's older than time, though you'd never know because he's had more botox and teeth bleaching than Joan Rivers, and he's as fragile as an egg. I'll chalk this signing up as a charity case. There's just one problem with his plan. There's only room for one freakishly large action star in Hollywood, and the Rock has that on lockdown. I wonder if we'll see Jason Taylor as the tooth fairy or an Egyptian god. I doubt it. The only role he could pull off would be King Xerces (pictured below) in some 300 sequel that will never be made. He needs to take a page from the Mark Schlereth book on how not to spend your retirement from football. I'd put my money on Taylor ending up on a soap opera like Schlereth, but I bet he doesn't play a character with a name like Detective Roc Hoover.



PS, I mean seriously, he was made for that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment