for your enlightenment and entertainment

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Quote/Story of the Day


"The Masters is where I won my first major and I view this tournament with great respect. After a long and necessary time away from the game, I feel like I'm ready to start my season at Augusta...The major championships have always been a special focus in my career and, as a professional, I think Augusta is where I need to be, even though it's been a while since I last played." - Tiger Woods

Thank God Tiger is coming back. The thought of watching golf hasn't even crossed my mind this year. I love golf, but Tiger is what makes me a fan of it. It isn't a surprise that he's coming back at the Masters considering his history there and also the controlled nature of the fans and media. There was some talk of him returning at Bay Hill. This would have been smart from a golf standpoint because of how dominant he is there, but I think returning at the Masters is smart for his image. I really hope he's in contention so me and the rest of the folks at my school can have a more enjoyable recovery on Greek Week Sunday.


PS, and the Reggie for most unsuccessful high five goes to...Tiger and Stevie. Unless they were going for the classic forearm connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment