for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, March 25, 2010

IDIUT of the Week


We have our first repeat offender in the Idiut of the week segment. Tim Tebow. I Stumbled Upon a hilarious article about him today on Spike.com. Apparently he is the most hated person at NFL Draft Camp. One unnamed player said that he needs to become "less of a tool and to stop talking about God so much." I knew this would happen as soon as he left Florida. I just want to shake him and be like "Tim, none of these dudes want to hear about your relationship with God. They aren't looking to be converted. They're looking to get fucking drafted you retard. Just shut the fuck up and be normal." I'm a Christian and all, but I can't stand people like that. Mind your own business. If these guys want to hear about God, they can go to church. Apparently he tried to lead the players in a prayer after they took the Wonderlic exam, and some player told him to "shut the fuck up" and they rest of the players started laughing. I don't feel bad for him. He deserved it.... IDIUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment