for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, March 22, 2010

How Did This Happen?


Jesus Kansas. I wish I knew exactly how many people chose Kansas, if not to win it all, to at least get to the Final Four. My guess is at least 10 million, and I'm not exaggerating. It's probably more. They probably did some major damage on the amount of people who will watch the rest of the tournament. There has to be a correlation between bracket success and watching the games. People get so crushed when their championship team doesn't even make the Sweet Sixteen that they go into a state of depression when the tournament is even mentioned. They get so attached to their team that it's like a relationship. They love it, check up on it, horde it from others, get jealous when other people have it, and are absolutely crushed when it lets them down. Well Kansas let me down in one of my brackets. Fuck em. I'm still all about my dad's business pool because I have Duke, and they're looking good. Plus I have 4, count em, 4 more total wins than the person in 2nd place, and my best score is 40 points higher than his. I did have Georgetown in the final four but oh well. Syracuse was going to beat them anyway to go to the championship game.

No comments:

Post a Comment