for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quote of the Day


"Strip clubs are like regular clubs, but, you know, I haven't been in a strip club in... what, 2 years now, a year and a half, a year and uh, almost 3 years, whatever it is." --Pacman Jones interview talking about the incident he was involved in at the "scrip club" where a man was paralyzed. He goes on to say, "you know I live and I learn, I liked the scrip clubs"

Check out this video of the interview...hope you can decipher it.


PS- Pay attention to how James Brown leads into the convo, "What is it about strip clubs that you can't stay away?" What a stupid question James. If I had to guess, it's probably the booze, tits, and asses everywhere that keeps him coming back. A vicious cycle that no man can resist forever.

1 comment:

  1. what is a script klub? do they teach spelling there?

    ReplyDelete