for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, March 1, 2010

Athlete of the Day---Deron McBee AKA Malibu


Malibu from American Gladiators has got to be the most exciting Gladiators ever (sorry Maximus Decimus Meridius). His blonde hair, muscular frame, and surfer persona have people running and screaming like the Japs just saw Godzilla. Prior to joining American Gladiators Malibu toured the professional racquetball circuit for three years. Jesus Christ, imagine playing racquetball against this beast I'm sure he only won based on pure intimidation. He is also trained in Karate(Quite the pedigree I would say). I would like to see Malibu take on Jersey Shore Guido Ronnie in a cage match and I guarantee Ronnie wouldn't be running around screaming "ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT!" after the battle.
This has got to be one of the funniest clips I've ever seen along with George Brett's shitting his pants epic.
"I took....the most...excellent hit...of my life"

2 comments:

  1. child of mother nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. This clip is so old, why you are always posting the same? :o(( It's soooooooo boring!

    ReplyDelete