for your enlightenment and entertainment

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He's Heating Up...HE'S ON FIRE!!!



For those of you who forgot or are fucking losers, NBA Jam was, and always will be, the greatest sports game of all time. The word has been out that it's making a comeback for a little over a month now. My initial reaction was one of skepticism because I thought EAsports would butcher it with good graphics and too many effects and all that. Well, the trailer came out a few days ago, and it looks fucking awesome. Just like the old game. The graphics are still shitty which is sweet. I think everyone who played NBA Jam as a kid has busted it out randomly and played some good ol' 2 on 2 for hours. It's more addicting than heroin. I remember jonesin, freaking, and tweaking all at the same time for a taste of NBA Jam. I remember when NBA Jam came out for N64. I was so pumped until I saw that Keith Van Horn was on the cover (pictured below), and I knew they had ruined it. Keith Van Horn is the absolute last player I would I ever want to play with on NBA Jam. They tried to make it more realistic that the original, and it just sucked. This new one looks like a perfect revival. Check out the trailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment