for your enlightenment and entertainment

Monday, March 8, 2010

For Your Entertainment



Alright guys I know a lot of you may have seen this, but I'm hoping some of you haven't because the first time I saw it I was mesmerized. About two weeks ago I was sitting at the lunch table with a couple of my friends and mentioned this clip. I was surprised to hear that most of them had seen it too, but they said it was worthy for TheReg. We don't see shit like this in baseball anymore. I don't know who this guy thinks he is, but he must have some personal issues like thinking everyone is out to get him. His paranoia reminds me of that stoner in high school that sits in the back corner dead quiet staring at the map of Europe like it's the fucking Holy Grail. After ALMOST getting hit by the pitch, he manages to kick the catcher in the face and then take on the entire opposing team by himself. Nevertheless it makes for some great entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment