for your enlightenment and entertainment

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Zorn hired by Ravens


Jim Zorn, the ex-head coach of the Redskins will join the Ravens coaching staff as the Quarterbacks Coach. Despite how terrible he was as a head coach, I'm happy he found another job so quick because he seems like a genuine, stand-up guy. There is no debating that Zorn isn't qualified to be a head coach or even an offensive coordinator, but he's had success as a QB coach before with the Seahawks, and I think he's done some good things with Jason Campbell. He was in way over his head in D.C. and was treated terribly by an owner who has to be one of the biggest dbags in sports. Anyways, I'm glad he can't do anything else to ruin the Redskins and therefore make me want to kill myself 16 Sundays a year. The only thing I will miss about Zorn are his press conferences. You had to be alert when Zorn stepped up to the mic because you never knew what was going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment