for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bron Joins Team Mcdonalds



Lebron James has added McDonalds as one of his sponsors today

Now I'm all for athletes endorsing products and companies to add millions to their millions. I'm not gonna lie, if I was a professional athlete I would sell every square inch of my my clothes like a fucking race car. I'd milk being famous for all it's worth. But for whatever reason, call it morality I guess, I just have a little problem with the fastest, strongest, most athletic person in the history of the human race being the new spokesperson for the most notoriously unhealthy fast food chain. I mean yeah Jordan did it, but people were smarter back then. Plus if he's gonna follow the Jordan model of basketball then why won't he do the MOTHERFUCKING dunk contest, but that's another topic for another time. If McDonalds is going to air these commercials they should provide a warning on there that says something like: WARNING: LEBRON JAMES WORKS OUT AND GETS EXERCISE FOR 20 HOURS EVERY DAY. EXPECT WEIGHT GAIN UNLESS YOU EXERCISE THAT MUCH. Problem solved and I've already been contacted by McDonald's advertising department. No more law suits about "unexplained" weight gain because now there with be a flashing red warning before every commercial.
Stick to Gatorade and Nike Bron. Athletic brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment