for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Athlete of the Day----Latrell Sprewell


I don't even know where to begin with Spree. I was reading his Wikipedia page and I have to say, it is one of the most depressing life stories out there. Not because he's been unlucky (except maybe in gambling), but because he never got this whole "life" thing. When he played for the Warriors, he choked out coach P.J. Carlesimo for telling him to "put a little mustard on his passes." He left and and then (of course) returned 20 minutes later and sucker punched Carlesimo. This isn't even the funniest incident. He once fought Jerome Kersey in practice, left and (of course) came back, but this time he had a 2 X 4 piece of wood. Dude just doesn't know when to call it quits. How about you go home, drink a Coca Cola, watch some tube, count your money, take an Ambien, pass out, and just come back tomorrow? No, I think I'll hit up my trunk and pick out one of my murder weapons and come back swingin'. At least he kept it real.

Spree is currently broke. Maybe he shouldn't have declined the Timberwolves when they offered him a 3 year 21 million dollar contract. He was insulted by this and he uttered the famous words "I have a family to feed." I mean I'm sure a badass dude like Spree has like 85 kids but still. Just deck them out in free Sprewell gear like all those Spree shoes that never got sold. I think 7 mil a year can cover the rest. He never signed another contract with a team. Also, he apparently choked out his girlfriend while they were fucking on his yacht. Lets just say "Milwaukee's Best" isn't his yacht anymore. So he's a little down on his luck so if you see him on the street toss him some change.

PS, check out that focus. All business when it comes to gambling. Probably lost millions in side bets that night to KG and the Alien...at a charity blackjack tournament

When keepin it real goes wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment