for your enlightenment and entertainment

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Trip Down IDIUT Lane





I know everyone remembers this gem. Josh Howard broke into my top 5 IDIUT list (to be released soon) when this surfaced on the internet. I mean sucks for Wake Forest fans everywhere who fell in love with this guy. He was ACC player of the year and he stayed all 4 years. This video has to make them wish he stayed zero years and had absolutely no connection with their school. In fact the only people who might want to associate themselves with this dickhead have a passion for blowing themselves up. I hope Josh Howard gets a full cavity search every time he gets on any public transportation by a guy who hums the Star Spangled Banner while he looks for bombs and weed in his ass. I wonder if the Mavericks can still fly commercial? What a fucking IDIUT. watch both videos


PS, can't you just see Josh Howard off camera in this video with a gun pointed at that "los" guy's head? I think he was trying to tell us that by making his eyes freak out like that. Maybe it's some new Morse code type shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment